The Institute for Women™ is a Christian women's organization established to embrace, encourage, and empower women to become spiritually mature, educationally directed, and economically sound so that they can achieve personal and professional growth. Specifically, the Institute will afford opportunity for women of all ages, ethnicities, and economic statuses to receive:
- Biblically-based encouragement that inspires women to experience God’s love, self love, and love for others.
- Educational direction that challenges women to greater academic and professional pursuits.
- Dynamic and goal-oriented training for leadership at any level.
The vision of The Institute for Women™ is to create a Biblically-based path for personal and professional growth and development for women of all ages, ethnicities, and economic backgrounds.
The mission of The Institute for Women™ is to encourage and inspire women to love, learn, and lead in order to achieve the highest level of fulfillment, accomplishment, and satisfaction possible.
The Institute for Women™ is guided by a set of three core values that are designed to steer the activities and programs of the Institute in a direction that glorifies the Lord, lifts up the name of Jesus Christ, and reflects the redemptive and conforming power of the Holy Spirit. The guiding values are as follows:
- Love is the motivation for our endeavors.
- Learning based on Bible principles is essential to our productivity.
- Leading through service is critical to our success.